Chase County Sheriff
Updated on: April 11, 2023Chase County Jail is located in Chase County, Nebraska. It is an adult facility managed by the Chase County Sheriff's office. The facility has been modernized and renovated to meet current standards. The facility is handled by staff members who ensure that activities run smoothly. Chase County Nebraska Sheriff's office is among the sheriff’s offices in Nebraska. The sheriff's office houses a maximum of 50 employees. It's a small office but with a more significant task to do. The Sheriff's office must serve and execute any legal procedures for the people in Chase County. Under the lawful authority, the sheriff prepares and files yearly statements of inventory of the county's personal property. Furthermore, the sheriff is in charge of the county jail and its prisoners, except where a county board of corrections has duties over the prison. The sheriff has a couple of duties. They are peacekeepers and capture criminals. Furthermore, the sheriff's office has the following responsibilities:
- Looking into complaints within the county
- Going on patrols
- Emergency response
- Tracking traffic safety
- Resolving disputes
- Apprehending suspects
- Investigating criminals
- Issuing warrants
Chase County Jail NebraskaAs stated earlier, Chase county jail is managed by the Chase County Sheriff's Office. The facility is a small minimum security prison that has a capacity for a few inmates. Chase County can house more than 140 prisoners. Still, the numbers have fallen steadily over the years as rehabilitation programs take hold and community groups contribute more resources toward diversion services like probation supervision or job training. Inmates here have been condemned for a crime. The facility is focused on the well-being of its inmates. Prisoners are expected to be better when they are out of the facility since this is the main aim of Chase County. The jail is not just an institution to house inmates but also serves as a central booking and intake center, where all arrestees are incarcerated until they post a bond or plead guilty in court. It's also home to a drug treatment program that has seen success with some of its graduates over the past few years. The program started with a few participants when it launched at Chase County Jail under contract from the Nebraska Department of Corrections (NDOC). Since then, DOC has moved that service into state prisons while permitting local counties like Chase County who can't afford such services on their own - access to rehabilitating offenders through grant funding provided by DOC. Inmates have access to educational programs that offer inmates opportunities to participate in self-improvement courses, vocational training, and educational programs, which will help them find a job after release. Inmates are also provided with the opportunity to develop new skills by participating in volunteer projects donated to local charities. In addition, the management at this facility is committed to running an effective operation that promotes good health for both inmates and staff members through its:
- High-quality meals provided by a well-trained staff
- A healthy environment designed to minimize infectious diseases and the spread of infection
- Smoking cessation programs, daily exercise regimens, educational activities, and drug addiction treatment programs.
- The Chase County Jail also has a medical clinic for inmates who need immediate attention from a licensed physician or nurse practitioner. Staff members are available 24 hours a day to administer basic first aid and dispense medicine.
- Educational opportunities so they can make informed decisions about their lives when released.
- Appropriate medical care, including emergency and prenatal care. It also offers various programs for those who suffer from drug addiction or other illnesses that require professional treatment assistance.
- Employment opportunities.
Chase County Sheriffs Office
- 921 Broadway Street, Imperial, Nebraska, 69033
- [email protected]
Nebraska Inmate Search
Jail records, court & arrest records, mugshots and even judicial reports
Chase County Jail Information
- Postal Code
- Chase County
- Phone Number
- County Jail
- 921 Broadway Street PO Box 102, Imperial, NE, 69033
- Official Website
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.